While Nick and I kicked off our New Year by throwing on our Christmas jammies and staying in all night, this year is going to bring us lots of adventures!!! (That’s the plan anyways).
Some of the adventures we hope to take are:
1. Go scuba diving in the Philippines. Sharks and ship wrecks and a volcano are going to make an appearance.
2. Explore more of Taiwan- this country has so much culture and history!
3. Say goodbye to Taiwan and move back to the Lone Star State. White dog in tow. 🙂
4. Buy a car.
5. Get new jobs.
6. Buy a house (if all goes according to plan).
7. Eat a full Thanksgiving dinner.
8. Celebrate Christmas with our families for the first time in two years.
As you can see, this is going to be a big year of change for us!!! We would most definitely appreciate your prayers and words of encouragement as we go through the rest of this year. We hope that you have a very blessed year and that God’s love and joy is abundant in your lives!!
Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.